About our client:
Our client is a global technology company specializing in platform-based digital transformation, supporting businesses to become connected, open, intelligent and scalable. Our client's methodology brings together industry expertise, platform technology excellence, design innovation and strategic engagement models to deliver sustained value to customers.
They are a trusted partner of world leaders in the retail, manufacturing, distribution, travel, services and software industries, their software portfolio includes Retail Platform, Modern Distribution, Digital Travel, E-commerce, enterprise development automation, Commodity Trading and Risk Management and AI Powered Customer Experience (CX). Our client services are built on Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Azure, AWS, Cloud Engineering and Managed Services delivery promise.
As world leaders in digital technologies including IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation, Chatbots, Block Chain and Cyber Security, their people and systems are nurtured to deliver on our commitment to excellence in business technology solutions.
Program Manager – Job Description – Remote / Hybrid
• Resource with strong project management skills with good stakeholders’ communication.
• Should have experience in handling Dynamics projects, understand high level requirements/functionalities, communicate effectively to get these implemented.
• Should understand the life cycle management of a project and should have implemented atleast 2 end to end implementations.
• 15-20 years exp.
• Should be able to travel to the customer’s office as and when required.
• Should be well versed with project planning and execution phases, communicate effectively in onshore/offshore model and multi partner engagement maintaining operational metrics.
• The customer office is in Milwaukee and we would need this resource to meet customer Weekly.
Why apply for this opportunity?
You´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build solutions never seen before to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you will not be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristics protected by law.