Our client is one of the leading Social Media companies worldwide and wants you to be part of the team. Social interaction has been reinvented and today, hundreds of millions of users communicate through Social Media.
As a content moderator you will review, and moderate content posted on Social Media. You will be part of a team ensuring a competent and excellent content moderation service, in order to grant that all the platform compliance regulations are followed. You will be working on the Hebrew market and helping to build a better experience for our users.
What do you need to start?
- Hebrew and English C1 is the must-have;
- Natural fast learner, so you can develop your skills within a short period of time;
- Ability to distinguish self-beliefs from moderated content and policies;
- Motivated and with a positive attitude;
- Attention to detail;
- Experience in dealing with high volumes of online content;
- Availability to work in 24/7 rotating shifts, from Monday to Sunday (mandatory);
- Valid work permit for Portugal or EU ID.
What duties will help you grow?
- Review and moderate online content posted on the Hebrew market;
- Ensure that all information uploaded by users follows the guidelines based on the client’s policies;
- Become and remain knowledgeable about policies and community standards;
- Provide and follow best practices used to better achieve client’s KPIs;
- Use the learned knowledge to propose improvement ideas, either internal or external.
What have we prepared for you?
- Intensive training for all new employees:
- Integration into the Portugal team;
- Training for new computer software programs;
- Comprehensive product training about the products and services of the client;
- Customer support management training for telephone, e-mail, and chat contact;
- On-the-job training and independent implementation of training content.
A lot of benefits:
- Signing Bonus 3000€;
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Christmas and Holiday bonuses;
- Meal Allowance;
- Airport pick-up and administrative assistance with your registration in Portugal;
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months of successful integration;
- Yearly complimentary two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU);
- Accommodation in one of our company’s shared apartments;
- Free Portuguese lessons, sports activities, cooking lessons, and much more.
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
- Free company events and activities;
- Floor animation activities, with prizes every month.