Job Title -Outpatient Physical Therapist
Location -Wichita Falls, TX
Duration -13 weeks
Experienced physical therapist for outpatient rehab
· Able to evaluate and establish treatment plans for diverse patient populations and implement treatment to achieve functional goals.
· Good communication and teaching skills.
Wichita Falls, TX - United Regional Health Care System - Level II Trauma Center
Additional Information And Terms
*Travelers are the first to float within the facility.
* 1) Do not submit travelers that have worked here as perm staff previously.
2) 150 MILE RADIUS RULE. We will not accept a traveler that has a perm address within 150 miles of our hospital.
3) 2 days unbilled orientation
4) We’re a no tobacco facility (travelers are not tested) and tattoos must be covered by clothing. Facial piercings can’t be worn at work. Hair color must fall under ‘natural shades’. Beards or goatees are not allowed (to ensure a proper fit of the N95 mask). A neatly trimmed mustache is allowed.
5) Guaranteed hours will not apply due to time off due to illness or quarantine.
6) COVID vaccine required. Will accept a declination request to send to the committee for approval. 90 day deferrals only apply to travelers who received antibody or plasma treatments following a positive COVID test. Required United Regional form and supporting documentation must be received within 48 hours of offer acceptance.