As the Financial Reporting and Analysis Manager you will be responsible for the preparation, analysis, and review of the internal and external financial statements. This role supports a key control in ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the company’s financial statements. Additionally, you will develop and lead a team and build strong working relationships with leaders at all levels.
Ideal candidates possess in-depth training in accounting or finance combined with strong technical, critical thinking, and communication skills. This role manages data and assesses financial statement variances to ensure accuracy, identify opportunities, and advise management on potential risks. The right person must be comfortable using technical skills to gather data, prepare financial statements, perform monthly consolidation/accounting procedures, and analyze/explain period over period variances.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Prepare and develop the company’s external consolidated financial statements
· Prepare and consolidate internal financial reporting packages to be used as the company’s key control associated with the reporting of actuals
· Lead and mentor a team of analysts toward shared goals and continued development
· Report and analyze financial results via data analysis, including key trends, and variance analysis
· Perform monthly consolidating/accounting close procedures, including preparing and reviewing trial balances, journal entries, accruals, account and bank reconciliations, and financial statement analysis in compliance with GAAP
· Review and analyze the company’s inter/intracompany balances and transactions
· Partner with other Accounting and Finance functions to drive process improvements, implement accounting policies, and ensure complete and accurate financials
· Support merger and acquisition analysis and integration as necessary
· Develop strong relationships based on mutual trust and respect with operating leaders at all levels
QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES):
· Bachelor’s or Master’s in Accounting
· CPA license - Preferable
· 5+ years of progressive experience, including management experience
· Detail-oriented with strong analytical (quantitative and qualitative) and problem-solving skills
· Experience working with teams and processes which are global in scope
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Commitment to providing customer service and meeting deadlines
· Ability to develop specific goals with plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish objectives
· Prior experience working with teams and processes which are global in scope
· Prior experience in warehousing and/or logistics/transportation industry a plus
· Workday and/or Adaptive Insights experience
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days