Responsible for collection of past due balances owed for transportation services. Must have the ability to multi-task and work as part of a team committed to getting the job done accurately and on time. Key role in a very fast paced and busy office.
Essential Job Functions:
· Knowledge of Accounts Receivable practices, general office procedures, & accounting policies.
· Communicate effectively with customers on billing issues and with carriers on payable issues.
· Research and provide documentation to customers regarding past due invoices
· Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
· Ability to respond to inquiries and requests from internal and external customers.
· Ability to meet deadlines and work within the required time frames.
· Exposure to multiple companies and locations across many states.
· Strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, etc.)
· Excellent customer service skills
· Demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
· Highest standards of accuracy and precision
· Ability to think creatively, self-driven, and self-motivated
· Ability to work with a variety of suppliers and various levels of management to provide support
· Associates degree in Accounting or two to four years related experience and/or training a plus
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days