We are looking for a Data Scientist/ML having strong data analytics and dashboards experience of 5+ years on Looker, Power BI, MS Excel Macros, Tableau or Business Objects R, Python, SAS
-Mandatory Skill’s : Looker, SQL, Power BI, Excel Macros, R, Python, SAS
Experience with AWS systems, Google analytics
-Secondary Skills : Tableau, Business Objects
-Working closely with clients, gathering tech functional requirements and translating them into technical design
- Ingesting data from a variety of corporate data sources and performing required transformations for consumption in dashboards
- Data modelling capabilities including designing effective data for consumption.
- Developing calculations which are accurate and performant on large datasets.
- Designing effective layouts and Utilising features in Looker to guide readers through a compelling data-driven story.
- Working with our clients to manage User Acceptance Testing (UAT) processes and fixing any defects identified.
- Shaping an approach for governance and deployment of Looker in mid-size organisations, including advising on licensing, distribution sharing, training, and support.
• Extensive experience using statistics, mathematics, algorithms and programming languages to solve big data challenges.
• Fluent in structured and unstructured data, its management, and modern data transformation methodologies.
• Ability to define and create models to pull valuable insights, predictions and innovation from data.
• Close collaboration with CS team stakeholders to understand the business in depth and internalize the business challenges and opportunities
• Complete familiarity with our internal and external data sources required to deliver seamlessly on the job
• Collaborate and communicate with project team regarding project progress and issue resolution.
• Identify opportunities for process improvement and work with partners to solution and execute on these opportunities
• Continuous monitoring of health of mobile solutions – timely reporting on KPIs
• Over time grow familiarity with other aspects of our print products & features, to understand how mobility features interact with these components (e.g. Firmware, Printer Specifications, Print Programs, etc.)
• Stay informed on similar diagnostics tools and platforms in the CS space and evaluate comparative performance
• Be creative and a thought leader in developing analytics solutions for newer business challenges as HP CS forays into newer product spaces.
• Maintains proficiency within the data science domain by keeping up with technology and trend shifts.
• Agile – Scrum and SAFE Agile
• JIRA or Any other Agile Tool
• Result oriented team player
• Good in communication
• Interpersonal skills
• Problem Solving Skills, Proactive & Self-Motivated
• Bachelor of Engineering (Computer background preferred)