Greetings everyone! We are currently in search of Customer Support Agents or Korean Happiness Officers who will be responsible for assisting our users who communicate in both Korean and English languages via email and chat.
Your primary responsibility is to promote happiness and generate positive experiences for our customers by:
- Projecting our brand and personality in each customer interaction by incorporating the Strikingly voice and tone
- Providing outstanding customer service to both new and existing customers via various communication channels (email, chat, and social media) to create WOW moments
- Translating all customer communications, including newsletters, lifecycle emails, and other materials related to our product
- Gaining a comprehensive understanding of our product and internal software to aid customers in achieving optimal efficiency
- Maintain happiness and positivity in every customer and team interaction
We require our Happiness Officers to possess the following qualifications:
- Exceptional communication skills in both Korean and English at a professional level
- A strong desire to assist individuals with varying levels of comprehension
- Deep love for learning new things, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Experience in customer service within a fast-paced setting
- Full-time availability of at least 40 hours per week
- Access to a desktop or computer with a minimum of 8GB RAM and a dependable internet connection of at least 20Mbps (if an upgrade is necessary, the applicant should be willing to do so).
As part of our team, we provide all Happiness Officers with the following benefits:
- The flexibility to work from any location
- Weekly payout ($7-$7.5 per hour)
- A fun and cooperative international working atmosphere
- Prospects for career progression
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Paid leave for those who have been with the company for a year or more.
We are Strikingly
Strikingly is a modern, mobile-optimized website builder that’s extremely easy to use. Our mission is to give everyone the power to unleash their individuality.
Our headquarters is currently based in Shanghai, China but we have deep Silicon Valley roots. We’re backed by Y Combinator (W13), SV Angel, Funders Club, Innovation Works, Infinity Ventures, Index Ventures, Kevin Hale, and many others.
You can learn more about us from the news:
If this opportunity piques your interest, please complete our application form found at https://forms.gle/tgdL7r79iA5RRWNV9 to begin the screening process. Please note that no interviews will be conducted. If you pass the screening process, you will start your training immediately. Please answer the form carefully.