We are seeking an experienced and results-driven Business Development Representative to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing effective sales strategies for our medical tourism services to individual clients (B2C) in domestic and international markets. You will identify potential business opportunities, build relationships with clients, and work closely with our team to ensure that our services are effectively provided to our customers.
• Develop and execute effective sales strategies to promote our medical tourism services to individual clients based on their needs (B2C)
• Identify potential business opportunities and build relationships with clients to drive sales growth and revenue
• Conduct market research to stay up-to-date with industry trends, customer needs, and competitor activities
• Develop and maintain a strong understanding of our services, including our healthcare partners, procedures, and pricing
• Collaborate with our healthcare partners to ensure high-quality service delivery and customer satisfaction
• Develop and maintain a sales pipeline and regularly report on sales metrics and progress
• Attend different events to network with potential clients and partners
• Identify areas for improvement in sales processes and strategies and make recommendations for change
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field
• 3+ years of experience in B2C sales
• Proven track record of achieving sales targets and driving revenue growth
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and partners
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify business opportunities and develop effective sales strategies
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with strong organizational and time management skills
We offer base salary and commission based on sales performance. If you are a motivated and results-driven individual with a passion for sales and business development, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our team.