WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
Coalition Technologies is devoted to delivering clients the highest quality work while providing our team a fun, thriving, and innovative environment. Along with the opportunity for tremendous career growth and rapid advancement, CT offers:
* The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plan in the industry, paying up to 50% of company profits to full-time employees each month!
* A highly competitive Paid Time Off plan, promoting quality work-life balance.
* Subsidized gym memberships to help team members feel their best.
* Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages for all US-based team members.
* International Health Insurance Reimbursement Program for all international team members, a benefit unique to Coalition.
* Device upgrade and learning reimbursement programs.
* Motivating career development plans with clearly defined goals and rewards.
* Additional job-specific incentives and bonuses.
Plus, 100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture specializes in supporting remote team members, and we’ve been doing so for more than a decade. CT welcomes your application, wherever in the world it's coming from!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
* Enough knowledge to pass a skills test in either web development or online marketing (SEO or PPC)
* Interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, decision-making, and conflict resolution skills
* Experience presenting professional materials to clients
* A Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, marketing, or other similar programs
* Experience with project management or account management for multiple clients
* A solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations, and run team meetings
* Familiarity with project management software such as Basecamp, JIRA, Asana, or Hubspot, etc
* An ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while being highly organized and detail-oriented
* A solid understanding of web design standards, usability, and rich media
* Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) like WordPress, Joomla, or Drupal
* Familiarity with e-commerce platforms like Shopify, Big Commerce and Magento (preferred)
* Proficiency in HTML/CSS (preferred)
* Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator (preferred)
* Proficiency in SEO, Google Ads (preferred)
* Excellent written and spoken English skills
* The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
* Passion to build a startup
* A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
* As a digital producer, you will be responsible for ongoing management of SEO and design/development accounts
* Assisting and reviewing the development of project scopes, considering financial, resource, and technological constraints including cost estimates with consideration to business impacts and risks
* Attending regular client meetings (as required) and participating in kick off calls/specialty calls with new clients
* Organizing internal strategy meetings to discuss client campaign strategies as a team
* Acting as a creative liaison between the client and team
* Responding promptly and reliably to client communication within 2 hours
* Clarifying and communicating project objectives and success criteria to the team
* Reviewing deliverables prepared by the team before passing them off to clients
* Ensuring that any project deliverables are complete, current, and stored appropriately
* Keeping project management based software and tasks up to date
* Maintaining awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions
* Upselling accounts by making recommendations to current clients regarding their website design and any additional online marketing strategies
* Closing-out projects and collecting final payment
We are looking for talented and diligent candidates who excel in our skills tests, and will consider these candidates even if past experience or educational background criteria aren't met.
*Starting base pay in the US states of California, New York, Washington and Colorado for this position ranges between $18 - $30 per hour