WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
Coalition Technologies is devoted to delivering clients the highest quality work while providing our team a fun, thriving, and innovative environment. Along with the opportunity for tremendous career growth and rapid advancement, CT offers:
* The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plan in the industry, paying up to 50% of company profits to full-time employees each month!
* A highly competitive Paid Time Off plan, promoting quality work-life balance.
* Subsidized gym memberships to help team members feel their best.
* Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages for all US-based team members.
* International Health Insurance Reimbursement Program for all international team members, a benefit unique to Coalition.
* Device upgrade and learning reimbursement programs.
* Motivating career development plans with clearly defined goals and rewards.
* Additional job-specific incentives and bonuses.
Plus, 100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture specializes in supporting remote team members, and we’ve been doing so for more than a decade. CT welcomes your application, wherever in the world it's coming from!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
* Mastery of Adobe XD
* Mastery of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
* Knowledge of what developers can and cannot do for the web
* Passion about design in general with an understanding of critical core concepts
* A desire to continue learning and to keep up with the design industry
* An awesome portfolio showcasing experience in designing websites (specifically e-commerce) and ad banners
* Experience with Google Web Designer (highly preferred)
* Experience with project tools such as Basecamp, QuickBooks, and Google Docs (preferred)
* Knowledge of HTML and CSS (preferred)
* Experience presenting materials to clients professionally
* Ability to perform well under pressure and under short deadlines
* The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Pacific Standard Time, Monday to Friday
* Excellent written and spoken English
* A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, and reliable internet and power
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
* Designing unique and client-specific logos and brand guides from scratch
* Designing wireframes, website mockups and other related graphics for both desktop and mobile devices based on creative briefs and other materials
* Designing both static and video banners for ad campaigns, remarketing, promos, and social media
* Drawing vector icons and other illustrations
* Attending and participating in client meetings and working with our Digital Producers to plan how to achieve client goals through creative but proper design
* Collaborating with our copywriters, SEO team, developers, and other teams to establish the vision of the project and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
* Preparing design files in order to properly hand-off to developers
* Ensuring that projects are completed according to schedule while effectively applying our methodology and following quality standards
We are looking for talented and diligent candidates who excel in our skills tests, and will consider these candidates even if past experience or educational background criteria aren't met.
*California, New York, Washington, and Colorado: starting base pay for this position ranges between $15 - $35 per hour.
Compensation may vary based on factors such as experience, qualifications, skills test performance, geographic location, and seniority of the position offered. Outside of California, New York, Washington, and Colorado compensation may fall outside the above ranges.