Bay Workforce is one of Canada’s leading and fastest growing recruitment companies. We are currently looking to hire an Administrative Assistant at Bay Workforce, who would report to the Manager of Finance & Administration, and shall be responsible for attending to resident and candidate inquiries in a professional manner, provide office staff with administrative support and ensures that the administration office runs in an effective and efficient manner.
What will it be like to work for Bay Workforce?
One of the fastest growing HR services companies in Ontario, Bay Workforce’s two-step approach is catered towards innovation and best practices.
If you are a well organized person, and know what it takes to handle well the day-to-day operations of a fast growing organization, then you may be just the person we are looking for to work as the Administrative Assistant at Bay Workforce.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, the right candidate will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Greet in-person clients and visitors to the office in a professional manner
· Answering the phones and transferring calls to the appropriate destination
· Housekeeping of reception area and office spaces
· Coordinate meetings
· Daily errands (i.e., Bank and mail runs, Winkler/Morden deliveries etc.)
· Accept client payments for legal work
· General clerical support such as filing, photocopying, scanning etc.
· Conduct basic searches through registries and third-party sites
· Opening and closing files
· Entering billable time into accounting software
This provides a general overview of the role; however, actual duties and responsibilities will vary depending on business needs
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should possess the below attitude, behaviors, skills, and values:
· Work effectively in a professional, fast paced environment
· 2+ years of experience in an office or business environment
· Superior organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong emphasis on attention to detail and proofreading
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Mature attitude, professional and strong work ethic
· Dependability and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and coordinate multiple projects with multiple individuals
· Has a mindset for helping others, a client service mentality, and a positive attitude
· Ability to work under pressure, stress, and tight deadlines at times
· Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes in our team members:
· Living the Values
· Customer Focus
What benefits will I receive?
You will be offered a competitive pay package. As a team member, you would also get a great work environment and a supportive team to work with.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $27.00 per hour
• On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
• French not required
• 7-hour shift
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Etobicoke, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
• 2+ years (preferred)
Work Location: In person