Flimp Communications is looking for a Platform Product Manager.
“Join us to change internal communications for corp world.”
The opening requires a fully fluent level of English.
💰 Compensation: USD80K - 110K/year.
🌎 Location: Remote (for USA, Brazil, Canada, Argentina, Mexico, Colombia and Chile residents).
💪 Skills: 5 years of experience required in SDLC (Software development life cycle).
• Review and update the pricing model(s) related to Platform licensing and the sale/packaging of managed service Platform products offered by the Company.
• Manage product development and tech support for the Platform, working closely with the internal technology team and external development partners.
• Oversee product integration and technical support for the related SMS, email and no-response call distribution platform that integrates with the FLIMP Platform.
• Develop and review processes for all new and renewal customer setups, implementation, and technical support.
• Develop a roadmap for the Platform’s feature development and continued improvement from a user and product perspective, including but not limited to the content management system, various creative studios, reporting dashboards, and content distribution integrations.
• Oversee the creation of Platform user training materials for internal and external audiences.
• Assist with producing responsive digital postcards and microsite products, including distribution support, testing, and reporting.
• Train salespeople account and project managers on the features and advantages of the FLIMP Platform products.
• Coordinate with sales and marketing teams on how best to position and sell platform licenses and products against competitive products.
• Ensure that Platform reporting and analytics data are available to the sales team and customers on the utilization, performance, and engagement results.
• Work with Sales to facilitate new sales and renewals for Platform products.
• Help track and reconcile sales, costs and invoices related to Platform products.
• Help develop and evaluate new Platform product opportunities such as ORCA.