• Create a content strategy that Aligns with clients' digital marketing strategies and overall business goals.
• Mentoring some tasks like (Printing –media buying- monitoring the web master).
• Content creation.
• Coordinate the creative director.
• Attending a day shooting.
• Coordination of work with designers and video editors.
• Developing proposals for potential clients (Supporting to SM specialist).
• Market research.
• Attending meetings for existing and potential clients.
• Recommend, design and implement digital projects to increase their ROI.
• Developing and implementing a comprehensive digital strategy for assigned clients.
• Presenting effective social media strategies and training to clients when needed.
• Set up a list of KPIs to track for each client.
• Prepare and present reports on digital advertising campaign performance on a monthly or weekly basis.
• Keep abreast with new trends in digital technology.
• Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner and Handling client’s issues.
• Creating and maintaining positive, long-term relationships with clients to build trust
Qualifications and Requirements:
Proven experience as a Digital account manager (medical is highly preferred) (2-3 years).
EX-Experience in marketing/advertising agency
Experience with customer service and account management.
𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺!
It's our goal at DPM to be the BEST place to work. A great work environment is one of our top priorities.
You will be working with peers who share your passion and love for innovation, creativity, and problem-solving.
Benefits: Attractive salaries, Social Insurance, Flexible Working Hours to a specific limit, Milestone celebrations, work anniversaries, and birthday celebrations.
Location: Nasr City.