AVEVA is looking to hire an Account Manager in Russia. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the Sales Account Manager role is to sell the PI System products and services by calling on prospective customers in the defined account list and/or territory.
- Build and execute account plans, incorporating fundamental enterprise software sales strategies to deliver accurate sales forecasts.
- Expedite the resolution of key customer complaints and problems.
- Leverage AVEVA global and local partner relationships that can positively influence the purchase of the PI System products and services.
- Use internal resources available in marketing, technical support, sales support, and customer success effectively to meet individual sales goals.
- Provide assistance to the AVEVA sales team related to global accounts that may exist in the territory.
- Develop and maintain sufficient knowledge of the industries, trends, and issues to effectively leverage our domain experts and sales representatives to be able to apply AVEVA’s community agreements to meet customers’ business goals
- Maintain personal knowledge and skill levels with the PI System products and sales support applications according to guidelines established by AVEVA through recurrent annual training within the Company or designated external resources.
- Make written and verbal sales presentations addressing the business needs of the customer to propose technology-based solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree required - Engineering degree in Chemical, Electrical, or Mechanical or related field is a plus
- Proven direct sales experience, including building relationships with and selling to the enterprise level (calling on VP Operations, CTO, CIO and other Executives)
- Software and automation background preferred
Successful track record of selling complex, high-value software and product agreements
- Experience selling into the Metals and Mining, Food and Beverage, Discrete or Transportation preferred, process, energy, pharma or utilities industries a plus
- Excellent communicator, capable of maintaining internal and external relationships as needed to cover multinational clients including the AVEVA Account Managers responsible for the local sites
- Must be customer-focused, willing to learn
- Motivated by results and ultimately long-term customer satisfaction
- Ability to travel to customer sites is required
- Essential traits for success are those of being an outgoing, ambitious, self-directed, well-organized, autonomous type of individual
- Proven examples of working together on teams to be successful, rather than only being an individual contributor
- Good communication skills [written, verbal, and listening], personal tact and diplomacy, and excellent problem-solving skills are mandatory
- Local language plus English understanding are required
- A demonstrated knowledge, interest, and skill in the use of Information Technology within the process and automation industry domain, typically derived from employment or consulting
We are the makers of the PI System, the leading operations data management platform in essential sectors, such as power generation and utilities, water, oil and gas, mining, metals, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, facilities, transportation, food and beverage, and more. Every day, industrial professionals in 146 countries rely on the PI System to improve operational performance, protect health and safety, keep the lights on, and make the world run more smoothly. Learn more about how you can make a difference at www.osisoft.com/careers .
OSIsoft is now part of AVEVA, a global leader in industrial software, driving digital transformation and sustainability. By connecting the power of information and artificial intelligence with human insight, AVEVA enables teams to use their data to unlock new value. We call this Performance Intelligence.
AVEVA’s comprehensive portfolio enables more than 20,000 industrial enterprises to engineer smarter, operate better and drive sustainable efficiency. The company is headquartered in Cambridge, UK, with over 6,500 employees and 90 offices in over 40 countries.