WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Coalition Technologies is devoted to delivering clients the highest quality work while providing our team a fun, thriving, and innovative environment. Along with the opportunity for tremendous career growth and rapid advancement, CT offers:
* The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plan in the industry, paying up to 50% of company profits to full-time employees each month!
* A highly competitive Paid Time Off plan, promoting quality work-life balance.
* Subsidized gym memberships to help team members feel their best.
* Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages for all US-based team members.
* International Health Insurance Reimbursement Program for all international team members, a benefit unique to Coalition.
* Device upgrade and learning reimbursement programs.
* Motivating career development plans with clearly defined goals and rewards.
* Additional job-specific incentives and bonuses.
Plus, 100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture specializes in supporting remote team members, and we’ve been doing so for more than a decade. CT welcomes your application, wherever in the world it's coming from!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
* Competency in preparing local, state, and federal taxes for a small company
* A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in an accounting capacity (preferred)
* A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance with a GPA of 3.0+
* A focus on teamwork and flexibility, as well as the capacity to work well under pressure
* Great interpersonal skills for working with diverse personnel/departments throughout the company
* Knowledge of Quickbooks Online software is a plus
* Experience with QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel, and other Microsoft Office programs (candidate will be tested)
* Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, and Google Documents (preferred)
* The availability to work 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Pacific Standard Time
* Experience with a startup (preferred)
* Passion to build a startup
* Strong quantitative and writing skills
* Reliable transportation (applicable to L.A. candidates only)
* Ability to complete other duties, as assigned
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
* Record all transactions to the ledger in Quickbooks Online
* Reconcile general ledger, journal entries, and bank statements
* Prepare and analyze monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
* Analyze monthly financials and performance metrics in pursuit of improving cash flow and business efficiency
* Compare and analyze annual budgets and cash flow forecasts with actual results
* Prepare and submit annual and quarterly taxes to city, county, state, and federal authorities
We are looking for talented and diligent candidates who excel in our skills tests, and will consider these candidates even if past experience or educational background criteria aren't met.
California, New York, Washington, and Colorado: starting base pay for this position ranges between $16 - $50 per hour.
Compensation may vary based on factors such as experience, qualifications, skills test performance, geographic location, and seniority of the position offered. Outside of California, New York, Washington, and Colorado compensation may fall outside the above ranges.