You will learn how to:
• Use financial data to diagnose business conditions, identify problems, and develop plans
• Prepare, read and analyze financial statements
• File personal or professional tax returns and get tips to help with tax planning
• Foster a culture of trust, transparency, and accountability between the finance department and the company
• Use Microsoft Excel for tasks most commonly performed by professionals working in management or corporate accounting
• Report cost estimates with tips on maintaining cost estimate accuracy through data validation
• Build a reporting system and how to present your findings to stakeholders
• Avoid common pitfalls and maintain good ethics
• Undergraduate- Preferable Graduation Year is 2023 or later.
• You are working towards a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration Majors in Accounting.
• Minimum GPA: 3.0 strongly preferred, may consider 2.7 and above.
• Work Authorization: Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without the need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Important: The successful application submission for the above role will be conditional on your profile evaluation by our AI system. We can let you know better once you submit your resume.