Job Title: Accounts Payable Specialist
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Experience level: 3-4 years of experience in Accounts Payable
Fluency in French and English.
Applicant must be a local candidate located in Montreal, QC
We are looking for a driven professional who is passionate about construction to join our team as
an Accounts Payable Specialist. Our client values employee success and growth, and is a leading
player in the industry with a successful history and numerous awards.
• Verify purchase orders and record payable data
• Reconcile vendor accounts to maintain accurate records of invoices and payments
• Investigate and resolve any discrepancies
• Understanding of expense accounts and cost centers
• Obtain necessary documentation from subcontractors
• Stay up-to-date on sales tax compliance
• Communicate with vendors and respond to inquiries
• Provide support for audits with required documentation
• Process payments in accordance with company procedures
• Perform additional related tasks as needed.
• Previous experience (Minimum 3 Years) as an Accounts Payable Clerk or similar role
• Strong knowledge of bookkeeping and AP principles
• Proficiency in data entry and experience with spreadsheets and accounting software
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Fluency in French and English.
• Competitive salary
• Group insurance with 50% employer-paid medical and dental coverage
• Generous vacation time
• Assigned parking
• Free coffee/tea and more.
• 8-hour shift
• Monday to Friday
Chowdhury Aktar & Associates is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and
inclusion. We welcome qualified candidates of all backgrounds to apply for our open positions.
We believe that a diverse workplace leads to better results for our clients and the community. We do not discriminate based on any legally protected status. If you require accommodations during
the application process, please let us know