Accounts Receivable Specialist - French Speaking
£30,000 to £35,000 Per annum (DOE)
London - Hybrid - (Very Flexible)
Our client is a leading provider of kitchen appliances and are looking to add an Accounts Receivable Specialist - French Speaking to their team.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist - French Speaking will be responsible for Accounts Receivable. Also, the role contains certain aspects of employee relations as well as providing support to the Finance Manager and other members of the Team.
· Working as a member of the multi-national shared services team, responsible for the accounts receivable function primarily in UK and France, including customer set up, credit note production, credit control and statement production
· Detailed reconciliation of customer accounts to be performed in excel
· Recording customer receipts and following up overdue invoices in a timely manner
· Regular contact with customer contacts to ensure receivables issues are identified early and invoices are paid timely
· Monitoring of automatic invoicing to ensure invoices are received in a timely manner
· Web orders reconciliation
· Producing cash forecast of customer receipts expected weekly
· Close communication with the sales team
The successful candidate for the role of Accounts Receivable Specialist - French Speaking must have the following skills:
· Fluent in both English and French language
· At least 2 years’ demonstrable relevant previous experience in receivables management
· Strong problem-solving skills and ability to investigate customer account issues and resolve in a timely manner. Should be confident to communicate with other areas of the business to drive resolution (for example operations and head office)
· Excellent time management and organisational skills to ensure workload is managed
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Strong communication skills
· Intermediate to Advanced in Microsoft Office particularly Excel. In particular, the ability to perform pivot tables and vlookup formulas.
· Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 desired but not essential
· Experience within consumer electronics is an advantage
· Ability to work effectively as part of a flexible, small and multi-skilled team
· Self-motivated and enthusiastic
· Genuine interest and passion within reconciliation
To apply, please contact Marcus on 0203 762 2899, Marcus@originml.com or click apply below.