location_on 88b Triq Salvu Psaila, Birkirkara, Malta, Malta
8 days ago
Can you demonstrate excellent customer service? We are seeking to recruit a Junior Office Administrator, for one of our clients, one of the world’s leading independent financial institutions. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
• Provide our users with an outstanding customer experience
• Provide excellent customer service via our in-app live chat
• Collaborate with other teams worldwide to tackle any customers issues
• Deal with the day-to-day requests which are received via telephone
• Liaise and handle any urgent queries
• Ensure any query is replied to and addressed within the stipulated 24-hour feedback policy
• Support of other colleagues within the department as and when required
• Handle and manage any AD-HOC projects that may crop up as and when requested by the management
What are you expected to bring?
• Previous experience in a telephone-based role, customer service, and/or administration
• Exposure and/or experience with Pension products is considered an asset
• Knowledge of MS Office applications
• Minimum level of education is “A” Level education and/or diploma level. A degree level of education would be considered an asset, however not considered a main prerequisite
• Fluency in English is a must
• Confident, be efficient, organized, and diligent
• Attention to detail and willingness to learn
• Demonstrate a proactive and positive approach to work
• Ability to work alone as well as part of a team
What’s in it for you?
• Attractive salary package
• Growth opportunities
• Vibrant environment