WHO/WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for Amazon PPC Specialists who have strong written and verbal communication skills, & the ability to tease out insights and make strategic recommendations from campaign data. The PPC Specialist has a strong understanding of paid search tactics and digital marketing skills to monitor and manage our Amazon PPC campaigns that generate positive ROI.
• Your core daily tasks will include keyword research, setting up & optimizing ad campaigns, analyzing and reporting on campaign performance, investigating and troubleshooting issues or anomalies with campaigns
• Daily monitoring, creating, and optimizing PPC campaigns for client accounts
• You’ll be the main point of contact and will be responsible for delivering weekly performance reports and monthly calls.
• Editing and presenting competent PPC campaign strategies (with the help of in-house templates and proposals) to existing and potential clients to convince them that PPC is a good investment and that we are the best at what we do
• Have at least 2 years of experience managing paid search campaigns online
• Have been studying SEO for years and know how to rank a product/website/video for a specific search term.
• Can name 3 keyword research & analysis tools right off the top of my head, and know how to use them all
• Have a track record of learning and mastering new Advertising platforms.
• A team player who loves sharing knowledge with others.
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, can create a good-looking spreadsheet, and is comfortable talking on the phone with teammates and clients.
NOT REQUIREMENTS, BUT WOULD BE A GREAT ASSET:
• Reverse Engineer - Knows how to deep dive into your top competitor's listings and discover exactly what their most profitable keywords and search terms are for their listings