A Senior Android Developer is responsible for creating, developing, and maintaining applications for use by Android devices. As experts with years of previous experience and dozens of apps in their portfolio, the Senior Android Developer should demonstrate great skill and creativity in terms of programming.
Full Job Description
Job Title: Android Developer
Bachelor's OR Master’s (Preferred)
Android Development: 2 to 5+ years (Preferred)
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, or C++.
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.
- Prior experience as an Android Developer will be advantageous.
- Custom code experience needed
- Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
Leave (Festival + Paid)
Outing & Fun trip
Employee Engagement Activities