Supermomos is looking for proficient Android developer to work on the next generation professional social network 2.0 (think LinkedIn as 1.0) with a focus on building tight-knit and curated communities. Successful candidate will report directly to the CTO and will have the opportunity to build new application features in an agile environment. Other duties include fixing production issues, continuous improvement projects and writing unit tests.
Kỹ năng và kinh nghiệm cần thiết
- 2-4 years experience in Android Development
- Able to write clean, efficient and high-performing codes for Android app
- Able to build an enterprise level Android app from scratch
- Familiar with Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experience with API integration eg. Zoom
- Strong fundamentals eg. data structures
- Strong debugging skills
- Experience with REST/Websocket
- Agile/Scrum development
- Decent english ie. able to communicate ideas effectively
- Some devops skills eg. Gitlab, Jenkins
Tại sao ứng viên nên làm ở đây
We started in March and launched the app in May (just 2 months of development and coding). Nơ the app is actively used by tech professionals from the likes of Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc. We have also been selected and completed Lightspeed Venture Partners’ EE program (https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/tech/startups/lightspeed-selects-17-startups-for-its-extreme-entrepreneurs-program/articleshow/80269742.cms?from=mdr).
We see ourselves continuing to grow to all new heights, and therefore are looking for someone with the skills to help us meet the technological demands that come with it.
- Social/health insurance: Top up 2.4% of salary for self-purchased insurance (reimbursement basis)
- Performance-based bonus (cash + ESOP).
- Performance review twice per year
- 12 annual leave days
- Working hours: 9 am to 6 pm, Mon to Fri