Do you want to be a part of something bigger? Would you like to help make search engine results better for end users? Do you enjoy researching, learning new things, organizing, and labeling? We do too!
In project Powzer, we are looking for raters who are willing to do outbound calls to business establishments and who have a strong understanding and experience in labeling.
The purpose of this project is:
• To determine if a business is open or not. If open, then verify the business hours.
You directly help to improve the quality and creditability of information that millions of people see.
No experience is necessary, all you need is:
• Strong written and spoken fluency in English language skills currently residing in Nigeria
• Able to render work up to 6 hours
• Have your own smartphone device and a good internet connection
• All candidates are required to take and pass a qualification exam
What to expect when you register:
• Create an Appen Account
• Choose English (Nigeria) as your primary language
• Complete your profile and project registration [5 min]
• Study the provided guidelines [at your own pace]
• Agree to confidentiality and ways of working rules
• Pass the quiz
Express your interest by creating your Appen account using the link below.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
"Appen has a diverse, inclusive culture that is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds."