ATC Marketing Recruiter – Indianapolis, IN
Vincennes University Aviation Technology Center (ATC) is accepting applications for a Marketing Recruiter. This is a full- time, exempt staff position with benefits located near the Indianapolis Airport.
This position reports to the Director of the ATC.
• B.S. degree required
• Experience working in community college recruitment and financial aid is desirable.
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and strong marketing skills.
• Professional appearance and manner.
• Knowledge of student financial aid, PIC, Workforce Development I-Net, and iNdependence.
• Working knowledge of the public secondary schools within a 50-mile radius.
• Possess good interpersonal skills, be a self-starter, have strong computer skills.
• Flexible hours are a must to meet recruiting demands.
• Work with the University Marketing Director to assist in the development of materials to encourage inquiries, tours, and applications.
• Participate in conferences, conventions, and workshops.
• Recruit within a 50-mile radius of the college to promote public awareness and increase enrollment in the Aviation and Advanced Manufacturing programs.
• Coordinate individual and group tours of the facility and special events
• Coordinate Career Day/Expo duties.
• Conduct individual and group tours when needed.
• Assist students with financial aid problems and other student services concerns.
• Assist the Dean of Technology, Advanced Manufacturing Site Director, and Director of Aviation when needed.
• Develop and refine procedures that are relevant to the enrollment process.
• Market other VU programs as needed.
• Work with the support staff of the ATC to complete the inquiry process.
• Work closely with the Central IN-FAME team to identify marketing and student lead opportunities.
• Attend relevant career/educational/employer events for the purpose of expanding program awareness and recruiting students for the Central IN-FAME program; Host program tours for interested students and/or employers.
• Work with the Central IN-FAME team and VU Marketing team to develop relevant marketing materials.
• Assist prospective students with inquiries and questions related to the program, financial aid, etc.; Provide on- going support to enrolled students throughout their program enrollment.
• Effectively engage and communicate with current and prospective Central IN-FAME employers.
• Assist Grants Office and Institutional Research Office in gathering required data for reporting purposes.
• Other duties as required by business needs.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit the following, in order, via email as one pdf document: a cover letter, resume, and contact information for three references to firstname.lastname@example.org or hard copy application materials may be mailed to Human Resources, 1002 North First Street, Vincennes, IN 47591.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Interviews may be held concurrently with the advertising period. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit to a criminal history background check.
Vincennes University is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer