Job title: Audio/Video L2 Engineer
Location: 1020 Hull Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
Duration: 12 Months
Job Description for an AVSI (Audio Visual System Integration) Onsite Technician
• Awareness of the latest trends, hardware, and features in AV Technology.
• Understanding IT systems and AV equipment’s such as projectors, screens, Video walls, Video Switchers, Crestron Control system, Microphone, audio Mixer, Audio DSP, Amplifiers, speakers, video monitors, Video conferencing systems etc.
• Maintenance, troubleshooting and problem-solving of Audio- Visual hardware. They focus on making sure their systems are working properly. When something goes wrong, AV Engineer troubleshoots without showing concern to customers.
• While performing on-site, Engineer must provide outstanding customer service and develop working relationships with their clients.
• Onsite Engineer need to ensure that all connected systems operate at peak performance. When issues arise, they troubleshoot and adjust the AV system as required. AV technicians use objective analysis to spot issues and eliminate them before an event.
• Responsible for monthly health checks for meeting rooms.
• Would be first responsible for the existing faulty device.
• Takes ownership of AV issues, engages appropriate technology, operations, and vendor resources, and drives towards resolution.
• Should have Knowledge of latest Cisco video conference systems and their configuration
• Demonstrated knowledge of IP networks, identifying connectivity-related issues, and troubleshooting.
• Experienced in managing and troubleshooting Crestron control system and Biamp Tesira line of DSPs
• Should have knowledge of Digital Signages support and troubleshooting