We are the Positive Thinking Company. We are looking for your talent and passion to strengthen our Data & Analytics Delivery Center in Germany. Join us, develop your skills and talents and inspire our community with your enthusiasm and ideas.
What is important for us? Knowledge sharing, training and evolution. Interested? Then it's getting exciting now:
- Understanding and challenging customer requests and needs (what, why, who, when, where and how), and ensuring that he/she is critical, analytical and creative
- Documentation of the applications for which he/she is responsible (e.g. user manuals, processes)
- Understanding the different concepts of database and BI modeling
- Developing and testing
- Creation of complex queries in T-SQL
- Developing generic Data Factory v2 pipelines, storing data in a DataLake and in databases, manipulating data using Databricks and Azure DevOps
- Supporting the business at the level of: Use of Data, Use of reporting tools, Respect of Governance and IT strategy
- Participating in the Agile way-of-life of the team (SCRUM Methodology)
- Master's University Degree or equivalent by experience
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- Concrete experience in Data Modeling
- Good knowledge in Microsoft AZURE components (DataLake, DataBricks, Data Factory v2, Azure Functions, Azure DevOps (CI/CD + GIT concepts))
- Strong expertise in T-SQL (functions, performance,) and in Python (PySpark framework)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL-Server & Azure SQL Database
- Knowledge of Power BI reporting tool
- Knowledge of Event Hub and IOT Hub components as well as PowerShell & R languages are an asset
- Good knowledge of English (oral/written)
Our Delivery Center in Germany
We employ over 150 digital experts in Germany from the areas of: Data & Analytics Strategy, Data Engineering, Analytics & BI and Data Science and AI.
All delivery and engineering teams are managed from our German Delivery Center. On-site Product Owners and Solution Architects gather requirements and coordinate the delivery of solutions internationally.
From the start, you will be immersed in a culture that is characterized by creativity, fun and collaboration. We learn from mistakes to fuel our innovation.
We offer you a culture driven by our leadership principles: entrepreneurial, results-oriented, encouraging personal responsibility and helping each other succeed. We create transparency about company goals, collaboration, and support through an international team at equal level. We live exchange, team spirit and respectful interaction with each other. This connects us across hierarchies - even in the home office. Therefore, we received the kununu "TOP Company" award in 2022.
This is what awaits you with us:
- Employment contract: you sign it with the country you live in.
- Onboarding: you will be internally networked with our colleagues from day one: Welcome Day, Hello Drink, mentoring program
- Development: Development is individually tailored to your strengths: Regular feedback sessions, career paths, career committees, online training catalog, international working with different cultures.
- Work-life balance : we respect a 40-hour work week, room for your personal life planning (sabbatical, remote working from abroad, highly flexible work models, parental leave programs)
- Events : professional and fun (summer tech event, sports events, team events, Christmas parties)
- Networking : Connect with your colleagues in: Communities, lunch breaks, internal know-how sessions.
- Error Culture : Make mistakes and test yourself: We give you the freedom to work with the neweste technologies
- Rewards: A variety of rewards for your extra commitment
- Other benefits: corporate benefits, job bike, company health management.***
But enough about us, now it's your turn. You still have questions? Feel free to contact us!