Cathedral Software is a fast-growing Software Start-up involved among others in Big Data and BI projects for multinational companies. Our thirst of knowledge boosts our open-minded environment. Innovation is the key to success, so we encourage our team to speak up and tell us about their vision.
If you are thrilled to be a part of our team and enjoy your work, keep reading, as we are constantly looking for responsible and dynamic people willing to join us and support the great projects ahead.
We are currently looking for an experienced Backend Python developer, who will have proven experience using Django or Flask as framework and relational databases (ideally PostgreSQL).
Your skillset (must-have)
· Python 3
· Modern version control system (git/mercurial) (essential requirement!)
· Django / Flask
· Relational databases (PostgreSQL or MySQL)
· Unit testing and integration tests
· Experience working in an environment of Agile / Scrum methodologies
· Advanced English Level
Desirable skills (nice-have)
· AWS, Azure, noSQL
· Git, using git-flow methodology
· Ansible, Terraform
What we offer
· Competitive salary with annual review
· English lessons
· A dynamic, friendly and highly motivated team
· Work time flexibility
· Office perks including fresh fruit, plenty of coffee and drinks
If you think you’d fit well on our team, we would be thrilled to receive your application!