Location: EMEA (UK or Germany preferred). Your schedule and home location are flexible – balance your time to suit you!
Copperleaf’s software helps some of the world’s largest energy firms make better strategic decisions, and have a track record of delivering award-winning, industry-changing solutions.
As the European team continues to expand, we’re looking for an organised, bright Bid Manager to take ownership of and facilitate the Bid Process for our EMEA client base. You will be a key part of the sales process and central point of the team; working closely with Account Executives, Technical Sales, DevOps and Legal to oversee and complete proposal requests from our clients.
We’re looking for someone who has proven experience being detail and process orientated , who is curious about our software and wants to progress in this industry. This is a great entry level role to build your experience at Copperleaf.
The role has three key elements - bid management; document control, and knowledge management.
• Project managing the bid response including the schedule and managing the internal response team
• Collecting questions for submission to the client
• Organizing team status meetings and creating the summary plan for the team
• Interacting with Procurement Systems including downloading files, submitting queries and
monitoring for updates/communications
• Liaising with Copperleaf EMEA teams: Sales, Legal, Technical Sales, DevOps & Technical Writer
• Reviewing final response package to ensure everything has been responded to, nothing missing
• Confirming the response was successfully submitted
Content creation and document control
• Responding to non-technical and non-product areas of proposal – Corporate info, Insurance,
Financials, adherence to Client policies, References, consultant CVs, etc.
• Assembling all the content from other sources/contributors into a single response document
• Checking the document before submission: consistency (fonts, formatting), grammar, spelling, page breaks, updates TOC, consistent file naming
• Producing final response package
• Update and maintain company knowledge management tool
• Ensure any content that is created is successfully tagged, stored, managed and distributed across the wider organisation
• You’re naturally organized, detail-oriented, and comfortable handling multiple priorities
• You’re a quick learner, flexible and can self-manage
• You enjoy overseeing projects and working with multiple personalities in the room
• You have strong business writing and editing skills and are competent with the Microsoft Office Suite
• You are calm and professional and enjoy being a central point of contact in the team
• Previous experience or understanding of the tendering process and/or experience in a software company is an asset
• Business fluency in a second European language is also an asset
We recognise that talent comes in many forms, so we’re looking for passion, enthusiasm and transferable skills!
What’s it like here?
At Copperleaf, culture is at the very core of who we are and what we do. We’re a world-class team of innovators that inspire one another to learn and continually push the limits of what’s possible. We cultivate an atmosphere of openness and support where all opinions and ideas are valued and encouraged, and where teamwork is key to success. We value a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada, Copperleaf is committed to building a better world, one decision at a time. As one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies and winner of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we are a dynamic and disruptive organization offering exciting opportunities for growth and innovation.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are at the heart of Copperleaf’s culture and play a vital role in our growth strategy. We are committed to ensuring that everyone feels a sense of belonging and can contribute to their maximum potential. Our differences are the reason great things happen here. If you are an applicant in need of accommodations or special assistance throughout the interview process, please submit a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.