VirtuPartner is looking for a Bilingual Real Estate Transaction Coordinator (Spanish).
“Elevating virtual assistance through support and professionalism.”
💰 Compensation: To be agreed upon.
🌎 Location: Remote (for Colombia, Belize, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Dominican Republic, Peru, Chile, Cuba, and Venezuela residents).
💪 Skills: Proficient in administrative assistance.
⭐ Responsibilities and more:
• Oversee all aspects of buyer and seller transactions from initial contact through closing.
• Prepare all pre-listing materials and obtain essential signatures on listing agreements and disclosures.
• Input all listing information on MLS and marketing websites and submit necessary documentation to the office broker.
• Coordinate with third parties such as title/escrow, mortgage loan, and appraisal processes.
• Coordinate inspections, assist in negotiations regarding repairs all the way to completion.
• Submit all necessary documentation for file compliance and update the client database system.
• Manage customer's contracts.
• Conduct 30-60-90 days customer follow-up to assist with any home improvements, gather referrals, or perform circle prospecting.