"Business Analyst Intern
About The Internship
RippleMatch is looking to hire Business Analyst Interns for their team. This opportunity will help the candidate understand how to assess how organizations are performing and help them improve their processes and systems. They conduct research and analysis to develop solutions to business problems and help introduce these solutions to businesses and their clients.
• Undergraduate- Preferable Graduation Year is 2023 or later.
• You are working towards a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration
• Minimum GPA: 3.0 strongly preferred, may consider 2.7 and above.
• Work Authorization: Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without needing current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
• Using data modeling techniques to identify ways an organization can operate more effectively.
• Communicate with senior people in organizations to find out what they hope to achieve
• Formulate ways for businesses to improve, based on previous research
• Persuade internal and external stakeholders of the benefits of new technology or strategies
• Oversee the implementation of new technology and systems
• Run workshops and training sessions
• Exploring how the organization is currently operating via research, which could include interviewing employees and collecting quantitative data
• Explore different solutions, their risks, benefits, and impacts
• Proposing solutions to an organization’s leaders, and keeping them updated with progress
Apply now and we'll connect with you to explore your best matches!