Established in 1992, Opus is an independent, privately-owned technology provider, based in Reigate, Surrey integrating best of breed solutions, to deliver tailored, managed services to medium and large enterprises from both the private and public sector nationwide. Working together with our industry leading partners, our purpose is to enable businesses to succeed and thrive.
Due to our exciting, ongoing growth within the IT & Telecoms Sector, we are currently recruiting for an ambitious Business Development Manager (Mobiles) who will be responsible for business development and account management activities relating to the division. The role is to develop sales opportunities for new and existing clients through selling Mobile Networks O2, VF and EE, UEM, Mobile Threat Management. In addition, you will have a strong cross sell strategy in creating referral opportunities to either partner with or hand over to the sales specialists in the relevant product area. The successful candidate will be responsible for the entire sales cycle range of activities.
We’re proud of the people that work for us and the culture that has been created by us all. We strive to work hard, never give up and aim high – with a bit of fun thrown in at the same time. We encourage staff to keep learning and developing so together we can continue to thrive.
WHAT? This Role
Competitive uncapped commission with the potential to earn £200k + if sales targets met
Car Allowance and Optional Hybrid working
25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
As an individual you will need to have a high level of personal motivation, a willingness to adapt in a fast-paced environment and be an effective communicator.
Additionally, you will:
• Work with the Sales Director -Mobile to agree sales and marketing strategies.
• Achieve revenue and gross profit sales targets
• Achieve KPIs including number of appointments set, number of outbound and effective calls made, number of proposals and presentations delivered
• Generate own leads by calling and booking appointments
• Demonstrate strong conversion of company-generated leads and appointments
• Build prospect pipeline managing revenue / new customer pipeline
• Canvass new business from current client database
• Inspire junior sales consultants, in return leveraging them as a source of new business leads
Other organisations may call this role Key Account Manager, Client Relationship Manager or New Business Manager
WHO? About you
Our aim is to attract, develop and retain the industries most talented people, and we’re keen to hear from individuals that have the same values as we do and want to work in an inclusive, friendly, and supportive environment.
We are seeking a Business Development Manager with:
• 2 years or above sales experience within the Telecoms or Information Technology sector
• Demonstrable client-facing skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines with strong planning and negotiation skills
• Worked with a variety of clients in an SME/Major environment
• Must be eligible to work and live in the UK and hold a valid driver’s license
• High level of personal motivation
• Team player with well-developed interpersonal, verbal & written communication
• Positive attitude and behaviour, as well as trustworthy, credible and reliable nature
WHY? The Benefits
Pension and Life Assurance
Wellbeing, Financial and Legal Support
Long service awards
Regular evaluation and salary reviews
Refer a friend bonus scheme - £1,000
Staff recognition awards
Company events summer and Christmas including social gatherings
Friday social events
Seasonal Surprise Deliveries
Within walking distance of train station and town centre
Ability to buy or sell 5 days holiday
For other opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/opustechnology