Business Development Specialist (Italy) at Distribusion Technologies
We are the world’s leading ground transportation marketplace. We give travellers seamless access to ground transportation online, from search to ticket purchase. We have built a cutting-edge B2B technology platform that connects bus, rail and ferry operators in 70+ countries with the biggest online retailers including Google Maps and Booking.com.
We are shaping the future of travel and building the largest global network of transport providers and retailers. Having grown 10x in the past year, we are one of the fastest growing startups in travel. Backed by three leading VCs (Creandum, Northzone and Lightrock), and now, following our recent €30 m Series B, we are ready to push beyond.
Do you want to work in an advanced tech environment and have an impact on millions of travellers around the globe? Come join us as a Business Development Specialist (Italy) to help drive this growth!
WHAT WE OFFER
• Growth: A fast-paced, fast-expanding travel tech company with a flat organisational structure.
• People: You will join an international team of talented and driven people with a clear mission.
• Impact: You contribute directly to the success of the company. In a dynamic environment with ownership over mission-critical projects, you will shape the future of travel, work with global brands and gain exposure in an international business setting.
• Flexibility: Remote-first and flexible work policy with international opportunities arising as we continue to expand our global footprint – Our heart is in Berlin, but you’ll find us across the globe.
WHO YOU ARE
• 1-5 years of business development experience, ideally at a high-growth company
• Highly interested in sales and partner management, eager to prove yourself by achieving and exceeding goals.
• Capacity to meet multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment with minimal guidance.
• Strong networking mentality and ability to build a sustainable relationship.
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
• You are fluent in English and Italian (spoken and written), an additional language is a plus.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Learn how to grow and develop Distribusion’s global network of airport bus, rail and public transport operators.
• Help us in the full scope of partnerships including ongoing support, understanding contract and product scope.
• Support cross-sell of expanding suite of products and services into the transport operators (White-Labels, BI-tools, Mobile Booking Solutions, etc.).
• Leverage data analysis to understand partner performance and identify opportunities within our global retail network.
• Work closely with the tech, product, retail, and finance teams to ensure a smooth integration, ramp-up and ongoing operations.
Our impact on the society and our contribution to reducing the harm of global warming
There are still 100 m tickets sold offline every day. We are making ground transportation more online accessible and more convenient to use for millions of travellers. Transportation accounts for nearly 20% of global CO2 emissions, and each trip booked via Distribusion’s platform that substitutes a more polluted and congested mode of transport such as taxi, private car, or plane, directly contributes to reducing global carbon emissions.