Job title: Home and Community Care Worker
Hours: full-time or part-time
Salary: £13.25–£15.25 per hour + 25p per mile allowance
Location: Forest of Dean
To apply for this fantastic opportunity to join our team, 'you must be eligible to work in the UK and resident' Do not apply if you are not eligible to work in the UK. Please note that sponsorship are not available
Bramble Home Care Bramble Homecare is a family-run home care company specializing in domiciliary and complex care and supporting people in their own homes. We take huge pride in providing compassionate and person-centered care to our vulnerable community.
About the role:
We are looking for passionate, dedicated, and flexible community support workers to help support our clients throughout the Forest of Dean and the surrounding area. This is an example of a service user that we support day-to-day however, there are many service users with a range of care needs. We have a special 92-year-old lady who we care for every day and who is a very well-known member of our community. She used to work alongside her husband, who drove a minibus collecting children for school, and she then helped her husband run a family off-license and fruit and vegetable shop in our local town. She loves to put her CD’s of old music on every morning and sing along with the staff, which brightens her day.
What we need from you:
· A full driving license and access to your own vehicle are desirable for this position.
· Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
· Be a reliable team player with a positive attitude.
· Genuine passion for helping others and wanting to make a positive difference.
· Respect people’s right to privacy
· Have a zero tolerance for all forms of abuse.
· Excellent rates of pay
· Two weekly payments
· £200 signing on bonus
· Full or part-time hours are available
We Guarantee your hours (Subject to an agreed-upon shift pattern)
· Rotas are completed two weeks in advance.
· Bank holiday additional pay
· Free Uniform
· Access to the blue light card scheme- national discount card for hundreds of retailers
· Referral program incentive £400 each referral
· Local office and on call support 7 days a week
· Full training provided on induction and throughout your career with us
· Opportunities for career progression with us
· On-going recognition and support by the management team
The Next Step:
To apply for this fantastic opportunity to join our team and make a difference in people's lives, please click on the APPLY button.