I seek a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist directly responsible for administering anesthesia to surgical patients while doing preoperative evaluations and selecting appropriate anesthetics. Assures proper anesthetic administration while monitoring the patient during surgery and emergence and follows the patient postoperatively.
1. Be a graduate of an approved nursing school and hold a current state licensure as a registered nurse.
2. Be a nurse anesthesia educational program graduate accredited by the AANA Council of Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs or its predecessor.
3. Have completed the certification examination administered by the AANA Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists or its predecessor.
B. Additional Requirements:
1. Must show proof of current licensure as a Registered Nurse and Advanced Practice Nurse, active practice as a CRNA, appropriate continuing education, and verification of the absence of mental, physical, or other problems that could interfere with anesthesia practice.
2. Must comply with the state requirements regulating the advanced nursing practice.
3. DEA Registration and CSA Iowa Controlled Substances Certificate.
4. Active Member of AANA preferred.
1. Minimum five (5) years experience in a rural hospital setting preferred.
D. Special Skills and Aptitude:
1. ACLS, BLS, PALS
Kindly submit your resume for immediate consideration today!
What we offer:
Education and Relocation Assistance offered.
Effective Day 1 Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, and more)
Competitive wages, including weekend and night differentials
Generous paid time off program
Retirement Savings program with employer match starting on Day 1
Hours: Full Time (40) hours/week, working Day Shift.