Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Review the daily accounting activities like payment and booking of invoice for US clients.
2. Resolving day to day accounting issues and assisting clients in resolving their queries
3. Reconcile A/R and follow up on collections.
4. Ensuring organized set of detailed records and files.
5. Filing of income tax returns, sales tax returns and other statutory filings for US clients
6. Running payroll for the US clients
7. Incorporation of new companies and other statutory compliance under US laws
8. Coordinate for monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities.
9. Implements recommendations to improve accounting processes and procedures.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Applicants Must have experience as per above JD.
1. Fluency in English communication with foreign clients.
2. Interested candidates need to join ASAP.
3. CA with Min. 2+ Yrs. experience must.
4. Experience in budgeting, forecasting, MIS, Account Payable/ Receivable is an asset.
Perks and Benefits:
No Bar for right Candidate/Depends on knowledge.