PART-TIME CFOs: ATLANTIC CANADA, QUEBEC,ONTARIO,ALBERTA AND VANCOUVER
Are you looking to control your work life by engaging in a portfolio lifestyle where each day is different, you are supported by over 700 colleagues worldwide as well as marketing & operational arms.
Perhaps it is time for something different?
We are actively recruiting across Canada for Chief Financial Officers (CFOs) who:
• Are CPAs/MBAs with over 5 years of hands-on CFO experience
• Wish to be involved in challenging work with a variety of SME businesses on a part-time basis in a variety of industries & scenarios
• Are good at starting and maintaining great long-term relationships with clients and networking to find those leads.
The CFO Centre Group is the global No. 1 provider of part-time CFO services. The CFO Centre is looking to add to our team to deliver the company’s unique style of part-time CFO services: delivering time, money and peace of mind to enterprising owner managers of Small and Mid-size businesses ($2m - $100m).
You will be an integral part in the next phase of building the company. We work across all industry sectors and expect successful applicants to be active, self-motivated and have the enthusiasm to build something.
SMBs typically do not need, or want, a full-time CFO but do need ongoing financial leadership. Our model provides them with a flexible, affordable option to acquire this skill set from a business whose purpose is making a real difference to our worldwide client base.
The CFO Centre Canada is part of The CFO Centre Group which launched in the UK in 2001.
Today the global CFO Centre Group:
• Is the number 1 provider of part-time CFOs
• Operates globally from 92 locations in 18 countries and 5 continents
• Has over 700 colleagues with businesses in the UK, Canada, USA, Netherlands, Germany, Ireland, Belgium, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, Honk Kong, Singapore, India, South Africa, Uganda, Mozambique and Ghana
The CFO Centre Canada started back in 2011 and operates in 10 regions across the country with a team of 70+ CFOs and is poised for exponential growth in the coming year.
The ideal candidate will possess all of the following:
• A strong ‘people person’ with a natural ability to build relationships
• A ‘ team player’ who thrives on contributing to a high performance team
• Long term account management approach
• A business builder with proven success in consultative selling
• Energetic, motivated, able to make things happen
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Organized and dependable
• Entrepreneurial non-corporate individual seeking the freedom to work semi-autonomously
• A breadth of sector and transactional experience
• You have worked as a CFO for a minimum of 5 years during your finance career
• You have a Professional Accounting Designation/MBA
• You are highly networked and love to meet new people, develop business and ensure client satisfaction.
• Bachelor's (Preferred)
• CPA (Required)
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Work Location: Multiple Locations and or remote
For more information, please visit www.cfocentre.com/en-ca/join-the-team/