This position involves using a web-based tool to evaluate the quality of advertisements and other related data. You must have a strong English language understanding. You will judge ads, evaluate queries, visit web pages, and answer questions about them. The feedback provided through these ratings will help our clients improve the functionality and accuracy of their products.
By joining this project, you’ll not only help make a better user experience but also have the opportunity to work on other projects at the forefront of artificial intelligence for the world’s largest technology companies.
If you love to search the web, this is the project for you!
• Long-term project commitment
• Work from-home setup
• Good earning potential
• Strong written and spoken fluency in English and Chinese skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• You must be eligible to work in Canada
• A personal computer and/or smartphone device with a Gmail account
• Strong internet connection
• Flexible working hours (10-15 hours minimum/week)
Help improve search results for one of the world's largest search engines!
What to expect when you register:
• Create an Appen Account
• Choose Chinese (Canada) as your primary language
• Complete your profile and project registration [5 min]
• Study the provided guidelines [at your own pace]
• Agree to confidentiality and ways of working rules
• Pass the quiz
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
"A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds."