What’s on offer
Korn Ferry RPO has partnered with Westpac Banking Corporation to manage their talent acquisition function for all Permanent and FTC recruitment nationally. The RPO Talent Acquisition solution is the largest in Australia, with teams located across Sydney and Melbourne. The Westpac RPO team consists of Talent Acquisition Delivery Specialists as well as a dedicated Centre of Excellence (CoE) and Reporting team.
We have a new opportunity for a Commercial Specialist to join our Westpac RPO CoE team, managing the solutions commercial requirements and invoicing. As part of this role you will:
• Manage monthly invoices for services to the client, including invoice data and queries
• Managing accruals, forecast variances and investigating anomalies
• Data preparation and Quality Assurance management
• Work with internal stakeholders on data validation and financial forecasting
This is a great role for a data and numbers focused individual, with the opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills as you support one of Australia’s largest RPO’s.
This is a permanent role, with full flexibility on offer! We are open to all locations and can be flexible on working arrangements.
You will bring with you your previous experience within a similar role – you may be from an Accounts Receivable /Accounts Payable, finance, payroll or invoicing background. Experience working within complex, busy and large scale organisations is essential.
You must have demonstrable previous experience managing large amounts of data / data sets, validating and preparing data. As well as processing invoices, consolidation, preparation and investigation into any queries.
As well as this you will:
• Have exceptional attention to detail
• Be a solution focused problem solver – have the ability to investigate and manage any queries on your own
• Have good communication skills and be able to liaise and work with internal stakeholders
• Make data driven decisions
• Be autonomous and self-managed, making sure to adhere to delivery timeframes and SLA’s
• Have the highest level of confidentiality
Why join the Korn Ferry Westpac RPO partnership?
Korn Ferry’s RPO partnership with Westpac comes with the benefits and opportunities of representing two great brands! Westpac are open to new ideas, continuous improvement and best practice, with a commitment to attracting the best talent. You’ll also have access to many of the great benefits available to Westpac employees and contractors.
As part of the wider Korn Ferry RPO family you will have access to learning and development support and unparalleled career opportunities. We are the largest provider of RPO solutions in Australia and partner with both local and global brands, to provide bespoke talent solutions. We pride ourselves on high quality execution, encourage a culture of ongoing career development and recognise performance and commitment.
If you are action-oriented, enjoy working to tight timeframes and taking accountability for your work – apply now!