The Conversion Optimization Specialist is responsible for analyzing and optimizing the company’s website and marketing campaigns to increase conversion rates and drive business growth. The CRO Specialist will be responsible for managing, testing and implementing conversion points in the marketing funnel.
CRO Specialist Job Description:
• Find viable pages to test, design experiments, and pitch proposals to management
• Analyze and optimize the company’s website and marketing campaigns to increase conversion rates and drive business growth, including conducting A/B testing and analyzing website traffic and user behavior data
• Design, build and execute split testing, multivariate testing and other testing approaches for websites, emails and landing pages
• Develop and implement effective SEO strategies to drive traffic and improve website ranking for our content publishing website
• Monitor and analyze website traffic, rankings, and performance using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, & AHREFS.
• Conduct on-page and off-page optimization, including technical SEO, keyword research, content creation, social media marketing and more.
• Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in conversion optimization, SEO, and search engine algorithms to ensure that our website is optimized for search engines.
CRO Specialist Job Requirements
1. Proven track record of improving a B2B website's ranking and driving traffic through SEO strategies
2. Strong understanding & experience in SEO, including content strategy, keyword research, on-page and off-page optimization.
3. Expertise with website analytics tools, such as Google Analytics and Search Console, and Clarity
4. Thorough understanding of conversion rate optimization, landing page structure, and marketing attribution.
5. Understanding of CRO best practices from latest testing strategies to new technologies
6. Up-to-date with the latest trends and changes in SEO.
7. Certifications for Google Analytics and split testing tools
8. At least 5 years of experience in conversion optimization, digital marketing or a related field
9. Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, or a related field