We value your safety. Until we are open at full capacity, we are also offering temporary remote positions for those who qualify.
Your interest in SYKES has come at an exciting time in our history. We’re excited to announce that SYKES is now a part of Sitel Group®️, one of the largest global providers of customer experience (CX) products and solutions. As you move forward with your job application, you may see some communications come from Sitel Group as well as SYKES. Join us as a Customer Service Representative to answer questions, process transactions and assist customers by phone at the Fort Smith location! You’ll shine in this role if you have strong listening skills and enjoy a challenging, fast-paced environment.
During this time of the COVID-19 pandemic, the SYKES Fort Smith Recruiting Team is using video interviewing tools to continue to grow our team, while keeping your health and safety top-of-mind. Apply now to schedule your Virtual interview.
Work with us and you’ll enjoy:
• Full-Time Schedule (40 hours/week)
• $13.00/hour starting pay - increase to $15.00/hour after training
• Performance bonus (Earn $1.00/hour + in addition to base pay)
• Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and company matched 401(k)
• 100% Paid Training
• Tuition reimbursement program
Required qualifications, skills and experience
Apply with us, if you possess:
• A high school diploma or GED and are at least 18 years old
• Ability to type 25 wpm
• Strong communications skills (both written & verbal)
• Computer skills
• Previous experience in a customer service role (preferred, but not required)