At Telstra, our purpose is to build a connected future so everyone can thrive. It's a future that won't happen on its own, it has to be delivered. And, this is where YOU come in, by playing your part in helping our customers connect: faster, better, and smarter.
About the Role:
Are you an experienced Customer Service & Sales professional, who thrives on working in a fast-paced and rewarding environment? If yes, then this role is for you!
Hiring at Telstra Store Altona - Shop 1,124 - 134 Millers Road, Altona North VIC 3025
- Provide quality customer service to all customers
- Maximize sales by providing the latest product and service information to our customers.
- Achieve sales and performance targets
- Ensure store presentation is in line with retail shop standards
Skills and experience:
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Proven record of delivering great customer experiences
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Effective communication skills
- The ability to speak fluently in another language is highly advantageous!
- Variety of flexible working arrangements available including casual, part-time, or full-time positions depending on your needs
- Fantastic career growth prospects
- Ongoing Product Training & Development
- In-Store Mentor and Support
- A highly rewarding sales environment
- Corporate discounts and benefits
How to Apply:
Click APPLY to submit your application, detailing which location you would like to apply for.
Within 3 hours you will receive a Video Interview and Assessment email from our partner, HireVue.
We must receive your completed Hirevue assessment before we can progress your application to the next stage, so please complete this as soon as possible.
This role requires the successful candidate to be vaccinated against Covid-19, to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our people and customers. However, please speak to us if you have any questions about this based on your circumstances.
We work flexibly at Telstra to ensure everyone can participate. Talk to us about how this job could be flexible for you.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce in all its forms. We encourage applicants from diverse gender, cultural and linguistic backgrounds, and applicants who may be living with a disability.
To learn more about how we support our people, including accessibility adjustments we can provide you through the recruitment process, visit tel.st/thrive.