The Customer Service Representative is responsible for assisting our clients with any questions or concerns they may have regarding their cases. They ensure the utmost level of service and client satisfaction and are a crucial part of our firm.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Answer and manage incoming calls, emails, etc. while providing excellent client care and focus; ability to assess client needs and provide the correct answer, path, or method for a positive client experience.
• Strive to meet and go above personal and team targets, goals, and quotas.
• Aim for client resolution and return.
• Record and organize client interactions and profile/account changes.
• Ability to resolve problems by clarifying the client's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; following up to ensure resolution.
• Conduct prompt, thorough, and fair investigation by obtaining relevant facts to determine coverage, origin, and extent of losses.
• Keep clients and others informed about their case status with clear, timely and accurate written/oral communications.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Previous experience in customer support, client services, sales, or a related field.
• Ability to tackle multiple client scenarios at once.
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
• Ability to answer the phone, listen actively, relay information, and type necessary details simultaneously.
• Basic computer skills and experience with tracking and recording call information, filing documents, or updating client profiles/accounts.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) required.
(Monday- Friday Evening Shift 1 pm-9 pm)
• Paid Time Off (PTO) plus 7 paid holidays
• Staff Bonuses
• Medical Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, STD & LTD, and other medical coverages)
• Employee Assistance Programs
• Group and Optional Life Insurance
• 401(k) with company matching