Full Job Description
Customer Success Manager
Quadient Accounts Payable by Beanworks is on a mission to empower accounting teams to succeed. We are revolutionizing the world of accounting software by disrupting traditional solutions with elegant, cloud-based Accounts Payable Automation software. We want you to join the growing team; come and be a part of our EPIC family!
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to work with our loyal customers. One of the significant ways we differentiate ourselves from our competitors is by providing an amazing customer experience. Providing great customer service is essential to the success of our operations. As a Customer Success Manager, you will develop and maintain strong relationships with customers to ensure that their business needs are met and exceeded. You will lead implementations, resolve customer issues, engage customers to accelerate product adoption and manage expansion. You will monitor customer health, design and implement strategies for customer and product success.
What you'll do:
● Build and maintain value-rich relationships with customers
● Lead customer implementation and onboarding
● Provide technical and customer support as per company core values.
● Ensure fast time-to-value for new customers
● Drive product adoption
● Work cross-functionally to resolve customer issues
● Update support materials and maintaining customer support desk. Create training videos and guides. Lead webinars on various customer support topics.
● Manage expansion of products/services in customer base
● Drive internal continuous improvement project.
● Bachelor's degree ideally in technology, business administration or finance
● 1-2 years of customer support and service experience
● Experience working for a SaaS company and/or start-up would be considered an asset
● Basic knowledge of accounting
● You have passion for working with customers
● You have strong organizational and planning skills.
● You possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills and outstanding phone presence with the ability to remain calm under pressure. English is mandatory, other languages will be considered an asset.
● You apply your strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish rapport to both customers and colleagues while maintaining integrity and honesty.
● Apply effective listening skills to understand needs beyond the question of the customer.
● Critical thinking and ability to resolve complex situations are key to the success in this role.
● You are tech savvy.
● You are not a developer but you are able to discuss and give your input on technical issues, the same way you are able to explain technical issues to non-technical people.
Bonus Points If:
● You have used an accounting software.
● Knowledge of the software development cycle and basic computer troubleshooting.
● You are proficient in the Google suite and pick up new software easily.
● Experience with support software (Intercom) and CRM (Salesforce).
● Have a CPA designation.
Why Join the Team?
At Quadient, everyone’s work matters and our team is encouraged to take complete ownership of their jobs. People who join the team are smart, driven and keen to solve problems with a team of like-minded individuals. You are not satisfied by just meeting a target, but you strive to exceed it. We take time to celebrate our wins together because we succeed or fail as a team. Working together to achieve our goals is the way of our working life! We don’t claim to have all the answers, so all employees are empowered to challenge the status quo in order to best support the company vision.
Here are the benefits of working with us:
● Remote working arrangements available (depending on the role requirements)
● An amazing Downtown Vancouver location, 2 mins from Yaletown Skytrain
● A tech office with plenty of amenities; equipped with snacks, drinks, games (Nintendo switch, VR, ping pong table), and an on-site gym
● Excellent extended health and dental benefits for yourself and your immediate family
● A Retirement Savings Plan, with employer matching contributions
● A subsidized ClassPass membership so you can access local health and wellness classes and benefits, anywhere in the world!
● Family friendly, and flexibility based on people’s lives
Regular team get-togethers and parties; an annual summer and winter party
● We’re champions of diversity and welcome beans of all shapes, sizes and backgrounds