Our growing business is looking for a skilled problem solver to join our team as a Customer Support Specialist during weekdays (daily 9-hour shift including break time). We need an enthusiastic individual who can listen to customer service issues with our apps on Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Wix, and other platforms and then offer a solution to each problem. The successful candidate for this role will have a strong command of the company's customer service policies, and be well-trained in product knowledge that can be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers.
- Answering questions about features and documenting any technical issues, and passing them on to the product team
- Creating support tasks for the team
- Clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
Communicating with customers through various channels such as phone, email, social media, or ticket system
- Collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs to get insights into current/ future products or services
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key customers
- Good English for Writing, Reading, Listening, and Speaking (IELTS, TOEIC level equivalent to 5.5 or higher)
- Be available to work from one of the following working schedules:
+ 5 PM – 2 AM (GMT+7) from Monday to Friday (1 candidate)
+ 11 PM - 8:00 AM (GMT+7) from Monday to Friday (1 candidate)
- Proficient typist and easily adapt to new software applications
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated individual who enjoys winning as a team
- Optimistic, enthusiastic, and people-centric focus
- Great problem-solving skills and ability to collaborate
- $600 - $1000 (Negotiable according to your capacity)
- Bonus: 5$ - 15 $/ review based on the 5-star reviews you get on app platforms.
- 1 day of leave/month
- Review salary 2 times per year
- Get off on your holidays
- Learning support fee up to 1000$/ year
Submit your application
CV sent to email address: email@example.com