We are Hiring : Senior Data Analyst for a freelance mission
Schedule: Full Time
Supervisory Role: No
Dear candidates : You are easy to work with and have a no-nonsense mentality.
You are an open and honest communicator who values working as part of a squad.
You are able to connect teams and coordinate changes into organisations and processes.
You are able to realise a turnaround to achieve the necessary (DQ) mind set in your group of stakeholders.
You understand (regulatory) requirements and can help navigate the businessto successfully adopt subsequent transformations.
So This is your opportunity Apply now !!!!
Nedeed Skills & Experience
1) Regulatory compliance, specifically GDPR and BCBS239, with focus on embedding this with the
teams responsible for the data
2) Setting up the Lending DQ issues in the new bank wide tool that enables transparency and better
tracking of DQ issues, with result a quicker and easier Data Quality issue remediation.
3) Facilitation of several data councils with the focus on Data Quality
4) Enhancing DQ monitoring on Critical Data Elements (CDE) for Wholesale Bank lending (tools
PowerBI on a SAS database)
5) Knowledge of and experience with Data Lineage (tools), enabling a more mature up Tribe Lending
• Affinity with Regulatory Program delivery in Banking environments, preferably in Lending• Management Consultancy / Organizational Change /Business Transformation skills
• Experience with ‘Data Management’ and Data Management Tools
• Coordination skills
• Knowledge of WB (products)
• Knowledge of ‘Lending’, preferably Lending products, -processes and -data administration
• Data analysis, preferably affinity with Lending / Credit Risk data
• Business Analysis and ability to describe functional requirements for Dashboarding or Reporting
• Affinity with analytics tooling (Advanced Excel analytical skills)
• Affinity with working in an Agile / Scrum environment
• Experience with working with Analytical tools like PowerBI, affinity with e.g Cognos
N.B You must be resident in Europe and it will be a plus if you are resident in the Netherlands, Belguim, French or Germany.
To apply : email@example.com or Dm
Good luck !