Join iOPEX technologies now where technology meets excellent service.
Be a Data Analyst/Scientist for our Pioneer #iopexhappyatwork team in Tokyo. Apply now!
You will get to work with one of the most interesting datasets in the advertising industry and have the opportunity to contribute to different work areas of the team while collectively owning those work areas as a global team.
Role and Responsibilities
• Understanding our Sales Ops, Finance & Client Service metrics & data tables and making dashboards more useful, either by stakeholder request or out of our team’s initiative.
• Developing or editing SQL queries to retrieve data from our database or understanding other data sources that are powering the Tableau dashboards.
• Managing the communication and relationships within our team as well as our team’s stakeholders.
Requirements (Experience and Skills)
• Experience on using SQL in other projects and writing intermediate to advanced SQL syntax that efficiently retrieves data from several data tables.
• Preferably with working experience Tableau data visualization tools and have developed a strong sense for good data visualization practices.
• Good written and communications skills Japanese and English.
• Should be comfortable to report onsite in Tokyo, Japan.
Nice to have experience and skills but not entirely required:
• Snowflake Data
• CRM tools
• Exposure to digital marketing and initial knowledge about digital advertising, and general business economics
• JIRA issue tracking software
• Work setup: On-site, Tokyo Japan – 1 Chome-9-10 Roppongi, Minato City, Tokyo
• Salary Range: Your current and expected salary as well as your interview with the hiring managers will be considered for the offer
• Language: Japanese and English
Interested? Here are ways to reach us:
• Send a message to 09214815596 Viber/Whatsapp (Yana)
• Form: https://bit.ly/iopextechhiring
• Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alyana-sia-90028611b/