1. Identify sensitive cases and refer them to the Team Leader for guidance and/or decision.
2. Maintain up to date, accurate and relevant information on accounts in arrears in Kerridge
3. Deal with general queries from clients on outstanding amounts, payment terms and tracing of missing payments.
4. Undertake regular visits to clients (at least once a month)
5. Prepare daily reports on the previous day’s collection and discuss progress with the Team leader
6. Maintain a permanent record of each contact made with customers, documenting specific details of the conversations well as amounts and dates of expected payments
7. Maintain professional and customer services oriented contact with internal and external customers.
8. Prevent past due payments by proactively suggesting solutions to payment delays.
9. Undertake additional related responsibilities as required.