• Conceptualize design projects and lead the creative process to meet specific client needs
• Plan, oversee and manage the design work streams to ensure timely and quality deliverables
• Build, coach and manage the design team across all competencies (CX, UX, UI, research, ..)
• Lead and direct the user research activities to uncover hidden needs and ensure usability and customer acquisition
• Define the creative and design vision and principles for the company/client and the experience delivered by its products
• Set up and lead design thinking sessions to help drive creative problem solving and product creation
• Coordinate with the Product and Engineering Directors to align and drive the end to end project delivery
• Lead the creation of consistent Design Language and ensure it is maintained and implemented by all design teams
• Monitor and drive the team to utilize the latest relevant methods, tools and trends
• Develop and manage productivity to continuously improve the design team’s production capabilities
• Support client development activities (e.g. generating ideas for pitches and proposals)
• Mastery of the core and latest UX/UI design disciplines, principals, methodologies and trends with hands-on experience in delivering world-class designs
• Proven track record in leading and managing sizable design teams across multiple disciplines
• Hands-on experience in establishing and managing holistic design systems across multiple teams
• Passion for user-centered design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people. Self motivated, organized and accountable.
• Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines
• Excellent communication skills for internal alignment and client presentations
• We appreciate the rigor of academic degrees and exposure, however we do not impose that as a requirement
If you enjoy working along A-players across disciplines to improve people's lives, then you are at the right place. We believe that diverse teams make innovation possible and that it is a business imperative to build a company reflecting the world we live in today. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people of all backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
In addition to your salary and performance based bonus, we provide annual flight ticket, medical insurance, gratuity, training and annual leaves as per the law.