location_on Bay Area, CA or Austin, TX, United States
16 days ago
• As a member of the design verification team, it is your job to break things. You will work with logic designers to test RTL modules using UVM and will have the opportunity to develop re-usable verification components and testbenches.
• If you thrive in a collaborative environment (even while social distancing) and enjoy learning new techniques and approaches for verification and tooling while working on machine learning acceleration hardware for Azure, then this is the position for you. Responsible for the on-time delivery of block-level layouts, with acceptable quality.
• You will develop testbench components and stimulus using SystemVerilog UVM libraries. On a small, agile team, you will start from microarchitectural specifications and develop test environments and test plans to achieve code coverage targets. You will collaborate via design reviews and code reviews.
• Strong knowledge Design & Verification methodologies of either of these (Times/Untimed SW Models), RTL IP, VIPs, UVM Env.
• Understanding of verification tools like Simulator, Synthesis etc.
• Hands on experience on C/C++, System Verilog, UVM, SystemC, RTL
• Understanding of some of the standard protocol interfaces like AMBA, Automotive, PCIe, USB etc.
• Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated and great teammate
• Typically requires minimum of 2-10 years of experience in System Verilog, UVM.
• BE/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication (E&C) or Electrical or Telecom Engineering.
• ME/M.Tech in VLSI or Microelectronics is a plus