This is a trainee-level role. Following an initial intense training program, successful candidates will be assigned to our various project teams to assist in the conception, development, and support of technology projects to learn by doing.
This position is suitable for students currently seeking a place to gain industry experience. It is also suitable for Fresh Graduates and those who are passionate about building a career in Technology.
You will -
* Assist the Team in preparing, planning, and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximize brand promotion, particularly on digital channels.
* Assist the Team in creating marketing campaigns and completing various tasks in executing them.
* Assist in creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
* Assist in evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activities.
* Assist in planning, developing and delivering campaigns as agreed within timescales.
* Assist the team in the design, development, programming, deployment, project documentation, and other tasks during various client engagements.
* Work in teams to develop applications
Requirement Across all Roles:
A passion for IT
A drive to build a career in Tech
Accepted persons will be given an automatic FULL scholarship to a relevant Bincom Academy Class(es). A certificate of participation in the Bincom Academy class will be given.
This role starts as a 100% remote volunteer role.
Part-time hours: 6 per week